AIM
lawlage

JJJJJJjjjjjjjjjjjjjj JJJJJJjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Good animation I guess.

You didn't really do much. But it was pretty good I guess. You should of done more with it.

NLO - 9/11 NLO - 9/11

How was this racist?

The Twin Towers were a race? I never knew that! Anyways, I can't believe people still bitch about 9/11. Wherever you go it's CONSPIRACIES CONSPIRACIES CONSPIRACIES! Is there a law that states you cannot make fun of 9/11? Does everything have to resort to, "You're a racist because you made fun of 9/11!" or "Fuck you go away from this 'sight' ". I thought it was pretty funny, though it is kind of sad to see all of those people running from the building I'm not going to bitch about it.

Introducing The Emo's 2 Introducing The Emo's 2

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

This was awesome. I'm going to check out the first episode. And Emo doesn't only stand for "Emotional" the full definition if "Emotional Hardcore Punk". But that doesn't sound right.. To me it should be "Emotional Sissy Punk". Great job, keep up the awesome work.

Click the turtle Click the turtle

Ha I got 176. Anyways, it's not really a good concept. The turtle didn't do anything and you didn't even draw the turtle. There wasn't even a replay button. It's a good concept, sort of, but you need to do more.

mothballs responds:

I knew someone would ask about the replay button. Honestly, every time I put it up it didn't work because of the goddamn clicking script. I don't know, but it doesn't matter ok?

Review for thanks the!

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

I googled it.

Genius. I laughed every time he said "Merry Christmas: after he dumped the dead bodies into the hole.

Fatman Fatman

Pretty good.

I liked the graphics, and I like the fact that it wasn't easy. Some sound would be nice though.