AIM
lawlage

JJJJJJjjjjjjjjjjjjjj JJJJJJjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Good animation I guess.

You didn't really do much. But it was pretty good I guess. You should of done more with it.

NLO - 9/11 NLO - 9/11

How was this racist?

The Twin Towers were a race? I never knew that! Anyways, I can't believe people still bitch about 9/11. Wherever you go it's CONSPIRACIES CONSPIRACIES CONSPIRACIES! Is there a law that states you cannot make fun of 9/11? Does everything have to resort to, "You're a racist because you made fun of 9/11!" or "Fuck you go away from this 'sight' ". I thought it was pretty funny, though it is kind of sad to see all of those people running from the building I'm not going to bitch about it.

Introducing The Emo's 2 Introducing The Emo's 2

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

This was awesome. I'm going to check out the first episode. And Emo doesn't only stand for "Emotional" the full definition if "Emotional Hardcore Punk". But that doesn't sound right.. To me it should be "Emotional Sissy Punk". Great job, keep up the awesome work.

Jerries Actoin Thiler Jerries Actoin Thiler

jerry ur gud

dat wus rlly gud an i did not fink it was ur best but it was still cool but der was onli lik 2 peeps wif penises and the dinasour did not have a penis on his face der is a lut of imparvement that can br dine but dat wus gud gud jobb jerry sponser me my company name is "Penis penis penis PENIS" fank u jerry u wif out u the wurld wuld end b4 it satrted in the middle aftr it ended

The Clock War: Part III The Clock War: Part III

That. Was. Amazing.

It made me cry. It actually made me cry. You can't make me cry..... Bitch.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Haha that was hilarious.

It is definitely the greatest spoof ever. I watched the whole thing and I didn't turn gay! Mainly because of those lesbians.

101WTKAMC collab 101WTKAMC collab

Looks good.

Everything looks good.

spare-jello responds:

Thanks, and thanks for contributing! The only part that needs fixed is the credits. i'll do that once *if* it passes judgement.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5

That was fucking awesome.

The graphics were kick ass. It was fucking hilarious. And everything else was awesome too. Who knew that David had hidden flash talent!

Ask Al: "Chicken or Egg" Ask Al: "Chicken or Egg"

Good work!

Cool. I love the easter egg.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

Awesome.

Awesome. I think that word describes it best. Awesome.